The Rupert/Anderson series is unsurpassed in blending technical aspects of the most recent federal taxation mandates with maximum readability and relevance. Containing strong pedagogical tools that enable readers to apply tax principles within the text to real-life situations, and tax information from 2018 and early 2019, Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 Corporations, Partnerships, Estates, and Trusts, 33rd Edition, provides an up-to-date resource and better teaching and learning experience — for instructors and students.
Features and benefits
MyLab gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- Mobile eText: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
Table of contents
1. Tax Research
2. Corporate Formations and Capital Structure
3. The Corporate Income Tax
4. Corporate Nonliquidating Distributions
5. Other Corporate Tax Levies
6. Corporate Liquidating Distributions
7. Corporate Acquisitions and Reorganizations
8. Consolidated Tax Returns
9. Partnership Formation and Operation
10. Special Partnership Issues
11. S Corporations
12. The Gift Tax
13. The Estate Tax
14. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
15. Administrative Procedures
16. US Taxation of Foreign-Related Transactions
Appendix A: Tax Research Working Paper File
Appendix B: Tax Forms
Appendix C: MACRS Tables
Appendix D: Glossary
Appendix E: AICPA Statements on Standards for Tax Services Nos. 1–7
Appendix F: Comparison of Tax Attributes for C Corporations, Partnerships, and S Corporations
Appendix G: Reserved
Appendix H: Actuarial Tables
Appendix I: Index of Code Sections
Appendix J: Index of Treasury Regulations
Appendix K: Index of Government Promulgations
Appendix L: Index of Court Cases
Appendix M: Subject Index
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material