You'll get a bound printed text.
- introduces generalized forms of d'Alembert's principles and applies them to systems of rigid bodies.
- applies pertubation theory to the analysis of vibrations.
- makes extensive use of the Lagrangian method of formulating the equations of motion.
Table of contents
1. Introductory Concepts.
2. Kinematics of a Particle.
3. Dynamics of a Particle.
4. Dynamics of a System of Particles.
5. Orbital Motion.
6. Lagrange's Equations.
7. Basic Concepts and Kinematics of Rigid Body Motion.
8. Dynamics of a Rigid Body.
9. Vibration Theory.
Appendices: Inertial Properties of Homogeneous Bodies.
Answers to Selected Problems.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 13th 1987) - Copyright © 1987