Resume Writing Made Easy: A Practical Guide to Resume Preparation and Job Search, 8th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Lola Brown's latest edition of Resume Writing Made Easy: A Practical Guide to Resume Preparation and Job Search provides time-tested techniques for creating powerful resumes and cover letters that get the job done. Readers will learn to combine traditional job-hunting methods with the latest Internet resources to perform an effective job-search campaign. New resumes reflect a changing job market that emphasizes healthcare, education, and information technology.
- Using the Internet for job searching
- Electronic resume preparation
- Select resume templates available online at www.prenhall.com/brown
Additional Support - in and out of the classroom
For instructors and students alike, we encourage you to visit our Student Success Supersite. This valuable resource is at www.prenhall.com/success.
- Majors Exploration
- Career Advice
- Web Links
- Tips from Success Students
- Student Bulletin Boards
- Faculty Resources
Table of contents
Index of Resumes
How This Book Can Help You
How to Use This Book
- Information About Resumes and Job Search
- The Job Search Campaign
- Laying the Groundwork for Your Resume
- Putting it All Together
- Resumes for Entry-Level Job Seekers
- Resumes for People Seeking Advancement
- Resumes for People in Transition
- Resumes for Special Purposes
- The Cover Letter
- Following Up
- The Interview
- What Do Employers Want?
Published by Pearson (May 25th 2006) - Copyright © 2007