Print textbooks and eBooks
Pearson has been a leading content provider for over 100 years, publishing trusted content from subject matter experts such as Kotler, Sloman and Campbell. Pearson titles are available in a range of formats - digital and print - so students can access them however they like.
As well as printed options, students can get their books on their devices through Pearson’s MyLab & Mastering products, VitalSource, Kortext and more.
- MyLab or Mastering with Pearson eText is an online homework, tutorial and assessment product, designed to improve students’ results, one student at a time.
- VitalSource eTextbook: Students can rent a VitalSource eTextbook. Learn more about VitalSource
- Pearson eBooks integrate with a range of devices and virtual learning environments, for online and offline delivery.
Simply sign into our catalogue and search for your chosen title to request your print or eBook sample.
eBooks for new learning opportunities
Product catalogue and lecturer resources
Most Pearson textbooks and digital resources are supported by free online resources to help you and your students get the most out of your text recommendation or adoption.
This video shows you how to access these resources step by step:
- Sign into the Pearson catalogue
- Search for your chosen title
- Click on 'Resources' to download PowerPoint presentations, instructor manuals and more.