.NET Enterprise Design with Visual Basic .NET and SQL Server 2000, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This book discusses factors and opinions developers should consider in order to create higher quality designs and applications. The author uses one large-scale business application throughout the book as the basis for all examples to clearly illustrate concepts being discussed.
Coverage also includes:
- a variety of aspects about design in the world of .NET;
- explanations of the business and data access layers of application design;
- solutions for problems such as code structure, solid error trapping, and how to build in debugging support;
- discussion of how to design larger projects with more robust systems and reusable components;
- comparison of component solutions to stored procedure solutions.
Table of contents
2. Factors to Consider in Choosing a Solution to a Problem.
4. Adding Debugging Support.
7. Business Rules.
8. Data Access.
9. Error Handling and Concurrency Control.
Appendix A. Suggestions for Further Reading.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Sams Publishing (December 12th 2001) - Copyright © 2002