You'll get a bound printed text.
- Chapter on The Special Senses includes nine exercises and figures from the A.D.A.M.® 3D Library supplement, allowing students to view structures from virtually any angle and see a structure embedded within other structures.
- Exercises using images from the 3D Library enhance the Reproductive System chapter.
- An answer key is still available as a separate booklet; instructors can choose whether to give students access to the solutions to the lab manual exercises.
- Software instructions are PC-focused, to accompany the new A.D.A.M.® Version 4.0 software, which is only available for Windows (not available for Mac).
- A detailed introduction quickly familiarizes users with AIA and its features.
- Chapter objectives provide a broad overview of the chapter and its key concepts, helping students assess whether they have accomplished what is expected.
- Extensive identification questions provide review and practice in identifying anatomical structures.
- Short-answer and Beyond AIA questions challenge students to understand the interrelationships between anatomical structures.
- A specially priced Value Pack with the A.D.A.M.® Interactive Anatomy Version 4.0 DVD is available for single-copy purchase for students (instructors may order instructor-licensed or lab package editions from A.D.A.M.® by calling 800-755-ADAM).
Table of contents
1. Skeletal System.
2. Muscular System.
3. Nervous System.
4. The Special Senses.
5. Endocrine System.
6. Cardiovascular System.
7. Lymphatic System.
8. Respiratory System.
9. Digestive System.
10. Urinary System.
11. Reproductive System.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material