Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World, 11th edition
Published by Pearson (July 2nd 2020) - Copyright © 2021
- Instant Access
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Put a human face on the study of abnormal psychology
Revel™ Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World makes complex abnormal psychology concepts accessible to students. Authors Jeffrey Nevid, Spencer Rathus, and Beverly Greene present illustrative case examples drawn from their own clinical and teaching experiences, leading students to recognize the human dimension of the study of abnormal psychology. Presenting a number of theoretical viewpoints and integrating coverage of diversity throughout, the authors emphasize the importance of taking a broader view of complex problems by considering the influences of multiple factors and their interactions. The 11th Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest advancements in the field.
Table of contents
2. Contemporary Perspectives on Abnormal Behavior and Methods of Treatment
3. Classification and Assessment of Abnormal Behavior
4. Stress-Related Disorders
5. Anxiety Disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
6. Dissociative Disorders, Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders, and Psychological Factors Affecting Physical Health
7. Mood Disorders and Suicide
8. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
9. Eating Disorders and Sleep-Wake Disorders
10. Disorders Involving Gender and Sexuality
11. Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
12. Personality Disorders and Impulse-Control Disorders
13. Disorders Diagnosed in Childhood and Adolescence
14. Neurocognitive Disorders and Disorders Related to Aging
15. Abnormal Psychology and the Law
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material