Abnormal Psychology, 9th edition
Published by Pearson (July 1st 2018) - Copyright © 2019
Abnormal Psychology (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134571751Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Revel for Abnormal Psychology -- Instant Access
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to Revel. To register, you'll need a course invite link from your instructor.
Abnormal Psychology [RENTAL EDITION]
A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
An overview of abnormal psychology that focuses not on “them,” but on all of us
Revel™ Abnormal Psychology brings both the science and personal aspects of the discipline to life with a focus on evidence-based practice and emerging research. Authors Thomas Oltmanns and Robert Emery cover methods and treatment in context in order to helps readers understand the biological, psychological, and social perspectives on abnormal psychology. The 9th Edition has been updated to integrate coverage of the DSM-5, as well as the latest research and contemporary topics that will interest students.
Revel is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, Revel replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, Revel is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience — for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
NOTE: Revel is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone Revel access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Revel.
Table of contents
2. Causes of Abnormal Behavior
3. Treatment of Psychological Disorders
4. Classification and Assessment of Abnormal Behavior
5. Mood Disorders and Suicide
6. Anxiety Disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
7. Acute and Posttraumatic Stress Disorders, Dissociative Disorders, and Somatic Symptom Disorders
8. Stress and Physical Health
9. Personality Disorders
10. Feeding and Eating Disorders
11. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
12. Sexual Dysfunctions, Paraphilic Disorders, and Gender Dysphoria
13. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
14. Neurocognitive Disorders
15. Intellectual Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders
16. Psychological Disorders of Childhood
17. Adjustment Disorders and Life-Cycle Transitions
18. Mental Health and The Law
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material