Accounting Information Systems: Pearson New International Edition: The Crossroads of Accounting and IT, 2nd edition
Accounting Information Systems: The Crossroads of Accounting and IT 2e (Subscription)
This product is not available in your country
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Directed primarily toward Accounting college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Kay/Ovlia is designed to assist readers as they explore the crossroads of accounting and IT—the very place where they’ll learn how to gain a competitive edge in the accounting field. To help them on their journey, this text presents information on how to develop communication, leadership, strategic and critical thinking, a customer focus, an interpretation of converging information, and technological skills.
Table of contents
1. Accounting System Insights
2. Accounting Databases
3. Accounting Interface: Database Forms, Queries, and Reports
4. Accounting Systems and Business Processes
5. Business Processes: Purchasing, Sales, and Payroll Cycles
6. Integrated Enterprise Systems and Cloud Computing
PART II. ACCOUNTING AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS
7. Accounting and Business Intelligence
8. Accounting and Sustainability Intelligence
9. XBRL: Intelligent Business Reporting
PART III. SECURITY, CONTROLS, AND RISK
10. Fraud and Internal Control
12. The Risk Intelligent Enterprise: Enterprise Risk Management
PART IV. DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
13. Accounting System Development
14. Database Design: ERD, REA, and SQL
PART V. ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS: CAPSTONE
15. Emerging Trends and Technologies (Online Chapter)
16. Accounting Systems in Action: Live Projects (Online Chapter)
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 17th 2013) - Copyright © 2013