Acquisition Essentials: A step-by-step guide to smarter deals, 2nd edition
This product is not available in your country
You'll get a bound printed text.
The comprehensive and crystal-clear companion to making the right acquisition decisions and executing them well:
- Acquisition is the most powerful corporate development tool available to companies and will therefore always be on the business agenda.
- Very practical and easy to follow: diagrams, checklists and case studies throughout.
- The authors have an accessible style and approach
- The Audience: High level entrepreneurs, senior executives, directors, and business strategists.
- Updates include: new and updated case studies, analysis of different types of company and how this could affect the transaction, a guide to working with external advisors.
Table of contents
- 1 The foundations
- 2 Finding candidates
- 3 Preliminary negotiations
- 4 Working with advisers
- 5 The integration plan
- 6 Investigating the target
- 7 Valuation
- 8 Negotiation
- 9 The sale and purchase agreement
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson Canada (January 16th 2014) - Copyright © 2014