Assessment for Counselors, 1st edition
Published by Pearson (February 22nd 2020) - Copyright © 2021
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook that helps you keep learning — no matter where life takes you.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
Assessment for Counselors presents assessment skills in easy-to-understand language with an emphasis on the practical applications you need to know as a professional counselor.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
Brief Table of Contents
1. Basic Assessment Concepts
2. Historical Foundations and Perspectives on Assessment
3. Legal, Ethical, and Diversity Foundations and Perspectives in Assessment
4. How Tests Are Constructed
5. Selecting, Administering, Scoring, and Interpreting Assessment Instruments and Techniques
8. Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis9. Personality Assessment10. Behavioral Assessment11. Assessment of Intelligence12. Assessment of Other Aptitudes13. Assessment of Achievement14. Assessment in Career Counseling15. Assessing Couples and Families
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material