Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach, 7th edition
Published by Pearson (January 22nd 2018) - Copyright © 2019
Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134422718Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach [RENTAL EDITION]
A soft-bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
For undergraduate and graduate courses in auditing or professional research case, and capstone courses.
Step through real auditing cases, one by one, in this comprehensive text
Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach is a comprehensive case book that focuses on each of the major activities performed during an audit. Using a lively narrative that captures readers’ interest, most of these auditing cases are based on actual companies and introduce emerging accounting-related issues such as financial reporting fraud. The unique active learning approach in the 7th Edition helps readers learn to think critically and develop their interpersonal skills, which are increasingly important in the workplace today, while incorporating new cases, revised questions, and updates to key auditing standards.
Table of contents
1. Client Acceptance
2. Understanding the Client’s Business and Assessing Risks
3. Professional and Ethical Issues
4. Accounting Fraud and Auditor Legal Liability
5. Internal Control Over Financial Reporting
6. The Impact of Information Technology
7. Planning Materiality
8. Analytical Procedures
9. Auditing Cash, Fair Value, and Revenues
10. Planning and Performing Audit Procedures in the Revenue and Expenditure Cycles
11. Developing and Evaluating Audit Documentation
12. Completing the Audit, Reporting to Management, and External Reporting
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material