Autism Spectrum Disorders: From Theory to Practice, 3rd edition
Pearson eText Autism Spectrum Disorders: From Theory to Practice -- Instant Access
What's included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Search by keyword or page number
Add notes and highlights
Autism Spectrum Disorders helps you implement best practices for teaching students with autism spectrum disorders (ASD), across the lifespan. It takes you step-by-step through assessment and progress monitoring and outlines evidence-based practices across major theoretical perspectives.
Table of contents
1. Classification and the Physiological Approach
3. Effective Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices
4. Applied Behavior Analysis: Key Concepts and Foundational Strategies
5. Applied Behavior Analysis: Principles in Practice
6. Developmental, Social-Relational, Transactional, and Other Approaches
7. Focus on Communication
8. Building Social Skills and Social Relationships
9. Transition to Adulthood
10. Systems of Support for Individuals with ASD and their Families
Published by Pearson (April 14th 2017) - Copyright © 2018