Better Business (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134525518Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Better Business, Student Value Edition
ISBN-13: 9780134525013Includes: Loose-Leaf
You'll get loose-leaf, three-hole-punched pages ready to be placed in a binder.
ISBN-13: 9780134522746Includes: Paperback
You'll get a bound printed text.
Conversational, question and answer approach to contemporary business
Better Business introduces the business content readers need--in a better way. By presenting the material in a stimulating, conversational, question and answer format, the text encourages readers to engage more fully with the material. Throughout the text, unique features illustrate positive and negative outcomes of relevant business ventures, while “Mini Chapters” focus in on key topics in business. The 5th Edition continues to feature updated social media strategies and technologies, reflecting the explosive growth of social media in the contemporary business environment. With Better Business, readers have a powerful learning tool that captures the evolving issues and opportunities of business.
Also available with MyLab Intro to Business
MyLab™ Intro to Business is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Intro to Business does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab Intro to Business, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Intro to Business, search for:
0134641833 / 9780134641836 Better Business Plus MyLab Intro to Business with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134522745 / 9780134522746 Better Business
- 0134527879 / 9780134527871 MyLab Intro to Business with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Better Business
Table of contents
I. Looking at the Business Environment
1. Business Basics
2. Economics and Banking
3. Ethics in Business
4. Business in a Global Economy
II. Starting and Structuring a Business
5. Small Business and the Entrepreneur
6. Forms of Business Ownership
III. Managing a Business and Employees
7. Business Management and Organization
8. Motivation, Leadership, and Teamwork
9. Human Resource Management
10. Online Business and Technology
11. Production, Operations, and Supply Chain Management
IV. Principles of Marketing
12. Marketing and Consumer Behavior
13. Product Development, Branding, and Pricing Strategies
14. Promotion and Distribution
V. Principles of Finance
15. Financing and Accounting for Business Operations
16. Investment Opportunities in the Securities Market
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material