Business Communication Today, 14th edition
Published by Pearson (January 4th 2017) - Copyright © 2018
Business Communication Today (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134551708Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Business Communication Today, Student Value Edition
ISBN-13: 9780134551654Includes: Loose-Leaf
You'll get loose-leaf, three-hole-punched pages ready to be placed in a binder.
Business Communication Today
ISBN-13: 9780134562186Includes: Paperback
You'll get a bound printed text.
Business Communication Today continually demonstrates the inherent connection between recent technological developments and modern business practices. Each new edition addresses the most essential changes in technology and how they impact the business world, while still covering timeless business skills such as listening, presenting, and writing. As such, the 14th Edition focuses on mobile integration and blends current topics, including social media in business, with more traditional entrepreneurial concepts. Flexible and suitable for all readers, Business Communication Today instills crucial business skills needed to thrive in an office environment.
Features and benefits
MyLab gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- The mobile eText: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
Table of contents
- Professional Communication in a Digital, Social, Mobile World
- Collaboration, Interpersonal Communication, and Business Etiquette
- Communication Challenges in a Diverse, Global Marketplace
- Planning Business Messages
- Writing Business Messages
- Completing Business Messages
Handbook of Grammar, Mechanics, and Usage
Format and Layout of Business Documents
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Visual Media
- Writing Routine and Positive Messages
- Writing Negative Messages
- Writing Persuasive Messages
- Finding, Evaluation, and Processing Information
- Planning Reports and Proposals
- Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
Documentation of Report Sources
- Developing Presentations in a Social Media Environment
- Enhancing Presentations with Slides and Other Visuals
- Building Careers and Writing Résumés
- Applying and Interviewing for Employment
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material