Business Communication Today, 15th edition
Digital book that you can read instantly
Pearson eText Business Communication Today -- Instant Access
Pearson course ID or link in LMS required
MyLab Business Communication with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Business Communication Today
- Instant Access
Hardcover, paperback, or loose-leaf
Business Communication Today [RENTAL EDITION]
For courses in business communication.
Technology and communication intersect to prepare students for the workplace
Business Communication Today continues to demonstrate the vital connection between recent technological developments and modern business practices. Each new edition addresses the most essential changes in technology and how they impact the business world, while still covering timeless communication skills such as listening, presenting, and writing. With coverage of mobile communication, social media, and the emerging impact of artificial intelligence, the 15th Edition blends leading-edge topics with timeless fundamental skills. With a clear, fluid chapter organization, the text introduces, develops, and reviews major concepts to maximize students’ understanding of the material.
Personalize learning with MyLab Business Communication
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. With new engaging Mini Sims and an expanding Video Library, MyLab Business Communication brings course concepts to life.
You are purchasing an access card only. Before purchasing, check with your instructor to confirm the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Table of contents
1. Professional Communication in a Digital, Social, Mobile World
2. Collaboration, Interpersonal Communication, and Business Etiquette
3. Communication Challenges in a Diverse, Global Marketplace
4. Planning Business Messages
5. Writing Business Messages
6. Completing Business Messages
7. Digital Media
8. Social Media
9. Visual Media
10. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
11. Writing Negative Messages
12. Writing Persuasive Messages
13. Finding, Evaluation, and Processing Information
14. Planning Reports and Proposals
15. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
16. Developing Presentations in a Social Media Environment
17. Enhancing Presentations with Slides and Other Visuals
18. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
19. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Published by Pearson (April 21st 2020) - Copyright © 2021