Business in Action, 8th edition
Business in Action
You'll get a bound printed text.
For introductory courses in business.
A Concise and Comprehensive Introduction to Business
Fully comprehensive, Business in Action remains significantly shorter than other introductory business textbooks without omitting any important principles and concepts. Featuring a highly organized, objective-driven structure, this Eighth Edition builds on the text’s tradition of incorporating relevant, contemporary examples from the business world with five brand-new vignettes and case studies bookending its chapters.
This updated edition also includes new and revised questions, visuals, and chapters covering relevant business trends and topics. The ideal textbook for introductory courses in business, Business in Action covers the full spectrum of contemporary business topics without filler or fluff.
Also Available with MyBizLab®
This title is also available with MyBizLab–an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyBizLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyBizLab search for:
0134473647 / 9780134473642 Business in Action Plus MyBizLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134129954 / 9780134129952 Business in Action
- 0134150775 / 9780134150772 MyBizLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Business in Action
Table of contents
1. Developing a Business Mindset
2. Understanding Basic Economics
3. The Global Marketplace
4. Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
5. Forms of Ownership
6. Entrepreneurship and Small-Business Ownership
7. Management Roles, Functions, and Skills
8. Organization and Teamwork
9. Production Systems
10. Employee Motivation
11. Human Resources Management
12. Labor Relations
13. The Art and Science of Marketing
14. Product and Pricing Strategies
15. Distribution and Marketing Logistics
16. Customer Communication
17. Financial Information and Accounting Concepts
18. Financial Management
19. Financial Markets and Investment Strategies
20. The Money Supply and Banking Systems
Published by Pearson (July 12th 2019) - Copyright © 2017