Business Statistics, Student Value Edition, 3rd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For one- or two-semester introductory courses in business statistics.
This package includes MyLab Business Statistics.
Eliminate the intimidation factor from learning statistics for business
Robert Donnelly’s Business Statistics was written in a conversational tone designed to reduce the level of anxiety that many business students experience when taking a statistics course. The 3rd Edition maintains the author’s successful and straightforward approach that explains each concept and why it’s important, directly to students. Through an abundance of comments in the margins that clarify specific topics, a variety of applications, and Your Turn practice opportunities in each chapter, students see business statistics in action -- both in the classroom and the world around them.
Personalize learning with MyLab Business Statistics
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. For example, new Excel and StatCrunch Projects help students develop business decision-making skills.
0135229936 / 9780135229934 Business Statistics Plus MyLab Statistics with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 3/e
Package consists of:
- 0134685261 / 9780134685267 Business Statistics
- 0134782925 / 9780134782928 MyLab Statistics with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Business Statistics
Table of contents
1. An Introduction to Business Statistics
2. Displaying Descriptive Statistics
3. Calculating Descriptive Statistics
4. Introduction to Probabilities
5. Discrete Probability Distributions
6. Continuous Probability Distributions
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions
8. Confidence Intervals
9. Hypothesis Testing for a Single Population
10. Hypothesis Tests Comparing Two Populations
11. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Procedures
12. Chi-Square Tests
13. Hypothesis Tests for the Population Variance
14. Correlation and Simple Linear Regression
15. Multiple Regression and Model Building
17. Decision Analysis (online)
18. Nonparametric Statistics (online)
Appendix A: Tables
Appendix B: Answers to Selected Even-Numbered Problems
Published by Pearson (April 25th 2019) - Copyright © 2020