By The People, Volume 2, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
In REVEL for By the People, author Jim Fraser tells resonant stories of the many different people who have shaped the United States as it is today — from everyday women and men to the most important leaders of their day. By leveraging both the relatable and remarkable people in U.S. history, REVEL for By The People empowers students to focus on historical analysis and interpretation rather than simply memorize information. The result? A class full of historical thinkers who see themselves in history, and who may be inspired to join the list of those who have helped build a better, more hopeful country.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
15. Reconstruction, 1865–1877
16. Conflict in the West, 1865–1912
17. The Gilded Age: Building a Technological and Industrial Giant and a New Social Order, 1876–1913
18. Responses to Industrialism, Responses to Change, 1877–1914
19. Progressive Movements, Progressive Politics, 1879–1917
PART 7: WAR, PROSPERITY, AND DEPRESSION, 1890–1945
20. Foreign Policy and War in a Progressive Era, 1890–1919
21. A Unique, Prosperous, and Discontented Time, 1919–1929
22. Living in Hard Times, 1929–1939
23. Living in a World at War, 1939–1945
PART 8: FEARS, JOYS, AND LIMITS, 1945–1980
24. The World the War Created, 1945–1952
25. Complacency and Change, 1952–1965
26. Lives Changed, 1961–1968
27. Rights, Reaction, and Limits, 1968–1980
PART 9: CERTAINTY, UNCERTAINTY, AND NEW BEGINNINGS, 1980 TO THE PRESENT
28. The Reagan Revolution, 1980–1989
29. A New World Order, 1989–2001
30. Entering a New Time, 2001–to the Present
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (June 4th 2015) - Copyright © 2016