Canon EOS 7D Mark II: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Canon EOS 7D Mark II, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Canon EOS 7D Mark II: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the 7D Mark II
- Use the 7D Mark II’s advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great photos in low light
- Learn the basics behind shooting video with your 7D Mark II and start making movies of your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your 7D Mark II to get great shots at flickr.com/group/7dmarkii_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
Table of contents
2. First Things First: A Few Things to Know and Do Before You Begin Taking Pictures
3. The Auto Modes: Getting Started with the Scene/Special Effects Modes
4. The Creative Modes: Taking Your Photography to the Next Level
5. Moving Target: How to Shoot When Your Subject Is in Motion
6. Say Cheese: Settings and Features to Make Great Portraits
7. Landscape Photography: Tips, Tools, and Techniques for Taking Beautiful Landscape Photographs
8. Mood Lighting: Shooting When the Lights Get Low
9. Creative Compositions: Better Photography Starts with Better Composition
10. Lights, Camera, Action: Getting the Most Out of the 7D Mark II’s Video Capabilities
11. Advanced Techniques: Impress Your Family and Friends
Published by Peachpit Press (April 8th 2015) - Copyright © 2015