Chemical Process Control: An Introduction to Theory and Practice, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- emphasizes problem formulation, analysis of posed control problems, and the synthesis and evaluation of alternative control systems.
- provides a complete understanding of control design and implementation rather than a mere list of mechanistic tools.
- discusses both controller design concepts and hardware elements needed for practical implementation of various control schemes.
- emphasizes controllers' actions and their relative advantages and drawbacks.
Table of contents
1. The Control of a Chemical Process: Its Characteristics and Associated Problems.
2. Modeling the Dynamic and Static Behavior of Chemical Processes.
3. Analysis of the Dynamic Behavior of Chemical Processes.
4. Analysis and Design of Feedback Control Systems.
5. Analysis and Design of Advanced Control Systems.
6. Design of Control Systems for Multivariable Processes.
7. Process Control Using Digital Computers.
Published by Pearson (October 1st 1983) - Copyright © 1984