Published byPearson (January 1st 2017) - Copyright © 2018
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
Choosing Health uses real-life applications, behavior change tools, and mobile technologies to help you understand your actions and how to change them to improve your health.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
1. Health in the 21st Century
2. Psychological Health
3. Stress Management
4. Sleep, Your Body, and Your Mind
6. Physical Activity for Fitness and Health
7. Body Image, Body Weight
8. Addictions and Drug Use
9. Alcohol and Tobacco Use and Abuse
10. Social Relationships and Communication
11. Sexuality, Contraception, and Reproductive Choices
12. Preventing Infectious Diseases and Sexually Transmitted Infections
13. Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cancer
14. Consumer Health
15. Personal Safety and Injury Prevention
Additional Electronic Chapters
16. Your Environment, Your Health
17. Aging Well
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material