Classroom Assessment for Student Learning: Doing It Right - Using It Well, 3rd edition
Pearson eText Classroom Assessment for Student Learning: Doing It Right - Using It Well -- Instant Access
What's included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Search by keyword or page number
Add notes and highlights
Classroom Assessment for Student Learning helps you gather accurate information about students' achievement and use the assessment process and its results effectively to improve achievement. This user-friendly guide is full of practical tips, activities, and real-world examples.
Table of contents
1. Understanding Assessment's Role in Learning
2. Establishing Purpose: Assessment for and of Learning
3. Defining the Intended Learning
4. Planning the Assessment: Sound Design
5. Designing and Using a Selected Response Assessment
6. Designing and Using a Written Response Assessment
7. Designing and Using a Performance Assessment
8. Using Personal Communication as an Assessment Method
9. Deriving Accurate, Fair, and Defensible Grades
10. Students Tracking and Reflecting on Their Own Learning
11. Conferencing with and About Students
Appendix A: Assessing Dispositions
Appendix B: Professional Development with the Text
Published by Pearson (September 3rd 2020) - Copyright © 2020