Classroom Assessment: What Teachers Need to Know, 9th edition
Published by Pearson (July 30th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
A digital platform that offers help when and where you need it, lets you focus your study time, and provides practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
You'll get a bound printed text.
- 0135568994 / 9780135568996 MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Classroom Assessment: What Teachers Need to Know
- 0135569109 / 9780135569108 Classroom Assessment: What Teachers Need to Know
Table of contents
- Why Do Teachers Need to Know About Assessment?
- Deciding What to Assess
- Reliability of Assessment
- Selected-Response Tests
- Constructed-Response Tests
- Performance Assessment
- Portfolio Assessment
- Affective Assessment
- Improving Teacher-Developed Assessments
- Formative Assessment
- Making Sense Out of Standardized Test Scores
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Test-Preparation Practices
- The Evaluation of Instruction
- Assessment-Based Grading
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material