College Accounting Chapters 1-12 with Study Guide and Working Papers, 14th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in accounting and bookkeeping.
Learn the fundamental accounting principles
College Accounting Chapters 1-12 with Study Guide and Working Papers provides readers with a strong foundation in the basics of accounting. New co-author, Mike Deschamps, stresses the importance of helping students develop employable skills by focusing readers’ attention on, and helping them learn, the material they’ll need to be successful in their careers. Organized in a clear, easy-to-follow format, the text contains a plethora of learning tools and practice opportunities to help students immediately put their skills to use. The 14th Edition stays current with modern accounting techniques and resources, including the American Institute of Professional Bookkeeper boxes and new trends in banking technology. With this, students are prepared to start exciting careers in the field of accounting.
Personalize learning with MyLab Accounting
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134855469 / 9780134855462 College Accounting Chapters 1-12 with Study Guide and Working Papers Plus MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134730631 / 9780134730639 College Accounting Chapters 1-12 with Study Guide and Working Papers
- 0134731832 / 9780134731834 MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for College Accounting: A Practical Approach
Table of contents
1. Accounting Concepts and Procedures
2. Debits and Credits: Analyzing and Recording Business Transactions
3. Beginning the Accounting Cycle
4. The Accounting Cycle Continued
4A. Appendix: Depreciation
5. The Accounting Cycle Completed
6. Banking Procedures and Control of Cash
7. Calculating Pay and Recording Payroll Taxes: The Beginning of the Payroll Process
8. Paying the Payroll, Depositing Payroll Taxes, and Filing the Required Quarterly and Annual Tax Forms: The Conclusion
of the Payroll Process
9. Sales and Cash Receipts in a Perpetual Inventory System
10. Purchases and Cash Payments in a Perpetual Inventory System
11. Preparing a Worksheet for a Merchandise Company Using the Perpetual Method
12. Completion of the Accounting Cycle for a Merchandise Company Using the Perpetual Inventory Method
12A. Appendix: Accounting for Merchandise Inventory Using the Periodic Method of Inventory Valuation
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 20th 2018) - Copyright © 2019