Compiler Design, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This book is a comprehensive, up to date account of the concepts and techniques involved in compiler construction. A unique feature is the coverage given to compilation techniques for object-oriented, functional and logic languages in addition to traditional imperative languages. Providing enough material for a two-semester course, it covers the theoretical background in depth, while remaining focused on techniques which are of practical use to software developers.
Table of contents
- Compilation of imperative programming languages
- Compilation of functional programming languages
- Compilation of logic programming languages
- Compilation of object-oriented languages
- The structure of compilers. Lexical analysis
- Syntax analysis
- Semantic analysis
- Abstract interpretation
- Trees: pattern matching and parsing
- Code generation
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (May 15th 1995) - Copyright © 1995