CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-002 Cert Guide, 1st edition
Published by Pearson IT Certification (April 8th 2015) - Copyright © 2015
You'll get a bound printed text.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CompTIA CASP exam, including
- Enterprise security
- Risk management and incident response
- Research, analysis, and assessment
- Integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines
- Technical integration of enterprise components
CompTIA® Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-002 Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for CompTIA’s CASP CAS-002 exam. Expert security certification training experts Robin Abernathy and Troy McMillan share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
The companion CD-ROM contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed
on the exam the first time.
Your purchase includes access to two complete, free practice exams available online for download and anytime/anywhere use.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
Table of contents
Part 1: Enterprise Security
1. Cryptographic Concepts and Techniques
2. Enterprise Storage
3. Network and Security Components, Concepts, and Architectures
4. Security Control for Hosts
5. Application Vulnerabilities and Security Controls
Part 2: Risk Management and Incident Response
6. Business Influences and Associated Security Risks
7. Risk Mitigation Planning, Strategies, and Controls
8. Security, Privacy Policies, and Procedures
9. Incident Response and Recovery Procedures
Part 3: Research, Analysis, and Assessment
10. Industry Trends
11. Securing the Enterprise
12. Assessment Tools and Methods
Part 4: Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines
13. Business Unit Collaboration
14. Secure Communication and Collaboration
15. Security Across the Technology Life Cycle
Part 5: Technical Integration of Enterprise Components
16. Host, Storage, Network, and Application Integration Into a Secure Enterprise Architecture
17. Authentication and Authorization Technologies
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material