Computer Integrated Manufacturing And Engineering, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Emphasises concepts, methods, structures, standards, interfaces and protocols of CIM.
Table of contents
1. The Manufacturing System.
2. CIM Models and Concepts.
3. Analysis Tools for Manufacturing.
4. Flexible Manufacturing and Assembly Equipment.
5. Control Structures for Manufacturing Systems in the CAM Area.
6. Communication Nets and Protocol Standards.
7. CAD: Its Role in Manufacturing.
8. Process Planning and Manufacturing Scheduling.
11. City Assurance.
12. References and Further Reading.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (March 30th 1993) - Copyright © 1993