You'll get a bound printed text.
Focused primarily on hardware design and organization and the impact of software on the architecture this volume first covers the basic organization, design, and programming of a simple digital computer, then explores the separate functional units in detail.
- develops an elementary computer to demonstrate by example the organization and design of digital computers.
- uses a simple register transfer language to specify various computer operations.
Table of contents
1. Digital Logic Circuits.
2. Digital Components.
3. Data Representation.
4. Register Transfer and Microoperations.
5. Basic Computer Organization and Design.
6. Programming the Basic Computer.
7. Microprogrammed Control.
8. Central Progressing Unit (CPU).
9. Pipeline and Vector Processing.
10. Computer Arithmetic.
11. Input-Output Organization.
12. Memory Organization.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material