Published by Pearson (September 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2019
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
Concepts of Programming Languages introduces the fundamental concepts of programming languages and provides the tools you need to evaluate contemporary and future languages.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
2. Evolution of the Major Programming Languages
3. Describing Syntax and Semantics
4. Lexical and Syntax Analysis
5. Names, Bindings, and Scopes
6. Data Types
7. Expressions and Assignment Statements
8. Statement-Level Control Structures
10. Implementing Subprograms
11. Abstract Data Types and Encapsulation Constructs
12. Support for Object-Oriented Programming
14. Exception Handling and Event Handling
15. Functional Programming Languages
16. Logic Programming Languages
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material