You'll get a bound printed text.
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes Basic Safety, Basic Math, Introduction to Hand Tools, Introduction to Power Tools, Introduction to Blue Prints, Basic Rigging, Basic Communication Skills, Basic Employability Skills, Orientation to the Trades, Building Materials, Fasteners, and Adhesives, Site Layout One - Distance Measurements and Leveling, Introduction to Concrete, Reinforcing Materials, and Forms, Foundations and Slab-on Grade, Reinforcing Concrete and Handling and Placing Concrete.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist athttp://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Instructor's Guide 9780134302638
Table of contents
- Basic Safety (Module ID 00101-15; from Core Curriculum)
- Introduction to Construction Math (Module ID 00102-15; from Core Curriculum)
- Introduction to Hand Tools (Module ID 00103-15; from Core Curriculum)
- Introduction to Power Tools (Module ID 00104-15; from Core Curriculum)
- Introduction to Construction Drawings (Module ID 00105-15; from Core Curriculum) Introduction to Basic Rigging (Module ID 00106-15; from Core Curriculum)
- Basic Communication Skills (Module ID 00107-15; from Core Curriculum)
- Basic Employability Skills (Module ID 00108-15; from Core Curriculum)
- Introduction to Materials Handling (Module ID 00109-15; from Core Curriculum)
- Orientation to the Trade (Module ID 27101-13; from Carpentry Level One) Building Materials, Fasteners and Adhesives (Module ID 27102-13; from Carpentry Level One)
- Properties of Concrete (Module ID 27303-14; from Carpentry Level Three)
- Site Layout I: Differential Leveling (Module ID 27401-14; from Carpentry Level Four)
- Handling and Placing Concrete (Module ID 27305-14; from Carpentry Level Three)
- Foundations and Slab-on-Grade (Module 27307-14; from Carpentry Level Three)
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material