Construction Scheduling: Principles and Practices, 2nd edition
Published by Pearson (July 7th 2008) - Copyright © 2009
You'll get a bound printed text.
Table of contents
1. Overview of Project Management Basics.
2. Why Schedule?
3. Checklists, Daily To-Do Lists, & Magnetic Scheduling Boards.
4. Bar Chart Schedules.
5. Introduction to CPM Scheduling.
6. Creating the Network Logic Diagram.
7. Determining Durations.
8. Calculating Start & Finish Dates.
9. Calculating Total, Shared, Free, Independent Float, and Negative Float.
10. Using Lags In Network Logic Diagrams.
11. Reviewing and Analyzing the Schedule.
12. Creating Bar Charts and Tabular Reports from Network Logic Diagrams.
13. Linear or Line-of-Balance Schedules.
14. Updating the Schedule.
15. Using the Schedule to Forecast and Balance Resources.
16. Cost Schedule Control System Criteria (C/SCSC).
17. Creating Teamwork and to Getting Subcontractors to Conform to the Schedule.
18. Other Scheduling Techniques.
19. Introduction to Computerized CPM Scheduling.
20. Managing Projects Using Primavera Project Planner (P3).
21. Managing Projects Using SureTrak.
22. Managing Projects Using Microsoft Project.
23. Managing Projects Using P6 Project Manager or Contractor.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material