Consumer Behaviour, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Appropriate for a semester course in Consumer behaviour or Buyer Behaviour course in undergraduate courses. This most popular international undergraduate Consumer Behaviour text has been adapted to reflect the Australian Business environment. This edition uses a marketing segmentation approach to convey the essence of consumer behaviour and to connect psy-chological, socio - cultural and decision making aspects of consumer behaviour. The authors explain in an integrated fashion what consumer behaviour variables are, types and importance of consumer research and problems in performing research. A vivid and lively writing style motivates student interest.
Table of contents
1. Introduction: The Diversity of Consumer Behavior.
2. Consumer Research.
3. Market Segmentation.
II. THE CONSUMER AS AN INDIVIDUAL.
4. Consumer Needs and Motivation .
5. Personality and Consumer Behavior.
6. Consumer Perception.
7. Learning and Consumer Involvement.
8. The Nature of Consumer Attitudes.
9. Consumer Attitude Formation and Change.
10. Communication and Persuasion.
III. CONSUMERS IN THEIR SOCIAL SETTINGS AND CULTURAL SETTINGS.
11. Group Dynamics and Consumer Reference Groups.
12. The Family.
13. Social Class and Consumer Behavior.
14. The Influence of Culture on Consumer Behavior.
15. Subcultural Aspects of Consumer Behavior.
16. Cross Cultural Consumer Behavior.
IV. THE CONSUMER'S DECISION MAKING PROCESS.
17. Personal Influence and the Opinion Leadership Process.
18. Diffusion of Innovations.
19. Consumer Decision Making .
V. CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR AND SOCIETY.
20. Consumer Behavior Application to Profit and Not for Profit Marketing.
21. Public Policy and Consumer Protection.
Appendix: Comprehensive Models of Consumer Decision Making.
Australian developed Computer Test bank, Instructors manual, Powerpoint transparencies
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson Canada (January 27th 1997) - Copyright © 1997