Content Marketing: Think Like a Publisher - How to Use Content to Market Online and in Social Media, 1st edition
Published by Que Publishing (October 14th 2011) - Copyright © 2012
This product is not available in your country
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Table of contents
1. What's Content Marketing, Anyway?
2. Why Is Content Important Now?
3. You're a Publisher: Think Like One
4. Finding Your Voice
5. Do You Need a Celebrity, Spokes-Character or Mascot?
6. What Kind of Content Are You?
7. Overview of Content Channels
8. Getting Tactical: Content Nuts and Bolts
9. Content and SEO
10. Content and PR
11. Content and Advertising
12. Content and Offline Stuff
13. Content and Customer Service
14. Content and Reputation Management
15. Content and Information Architecture
16. Content Distribution and Dissemination
17. User-Generated Content
18. Content Curation
19. Whose Job Is Content?
20. Content Audit
21. How to Analyze Content Needs
22. The Content Workflow
23. It's Never Over - Post-Publication
24. Reuse, Updating, Translation, Migration to Other Platforms
25. Listening and Responding
26. ReMake/ReModel: Repurposing Content
27. Yes, But is it Working? Content Metrics
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material