Corporate Finance: The Core, 5th edition
Published by Pearson (July 18th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Corporate Finance: The Core (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134997568Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Corporate Finance: The Core
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Corporate Finance: The Core [RENTAL EDITION]
A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
Using the valuation framework based on the Law of One Price, top researchers Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo have set the new canon for corporate finance textbooks. Corporate Finance: The Core, 5th Edition blends coverage of time-tested principles and the latest advancements with the practical perspective of the financial manager. Students have the opportunity to “practice finance to learn finance” by solving quantitative business problems like those faced by today’s professionals. With built-in resources to help students master the core concepts, students develop the tools they need to make sound financial decisions in their careers.
Features and benefits
MyLab gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- Mobile eText: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
Table of contents
1. The Corporation and Financial Markets
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. Financial Decision Making and the Law of One Price
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material