You'll get a bound printed text.
Using C, this book develops the concepts and theory of data structures and algorithm analysis step-by-step. It gradually proceeds from concrete examples to abstract principles. The presentation stresses motivation, intuition, and utility before giving technical details. Recurring themes, such as recursion, levels of abstraction, efficiency, representation, and trade-offs, unify the material completely. Important traditional and contemporary software engineering principles are also covered, including modularity, abstract data types and information hiding, as well as new developments, such as risk-based software life cycle models and object-oriented programming.
Table of contents
1. Preparing for the Journey.
2. Linked Data Representations.
3. Introduction to Recursion.
4. Modularity and Data Abstraction.
5. Introduction to Software Engineering Concepts.
6. Introduction to Analysis of Algorithms.
7. Linear Data Structures—Stacks and Queues.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material