Dental Assisting Test Preparation, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This comprehensive study manual is designed to prepare students for the Dental Assisting National Board Examination by emulating the style and format of the exam. The text features in-depth practice, including test-taking tips, to help students prepare for their examination and achieve higher scores. All major test topics are covered.
Table of contents
1. Chairside Assisting.
2. Dental Materials and Dental Laboratory Procedures.
3. Dental Radiology.
4. Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office.
5. Occupational Safety.
6. Dental Education and Oral Physiotherapy.
7. Dental Office Management.
8. Comprehensive Diagnosis and Treatment Planning.
Published by Pearson (September 26th 1995) - Copyright © 1996