Design For Multimedia Learning, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
The multimedia revolution has created exciting new opportunities for the construction of powerful learning environments that encompass a wide variety of disciplines such as computing, graphic design, psychology and film theory.
Table of contents
LEARNING THROUGH INTERACTIVE MEDIA.
1. The Multimedia Learning Revolution.
2. Resources and Tools for Learning.
3. Simulation and Vicarious Experience.
4. Structured Learning.
5. Strategic Approaches to Educational Multimedia Design.
6. Context and Multimedia Design.
7. Design Action Potential.
9. The Multimedia Toolset.
10. Text and Graphics.
Published by Pearson (December 27th 1996) - Copyright © 1997