Videos that bring concepts to life.
Developing Effective Individualized Education Programs: A Case Based Tutorial, 2e
With the increasing trends of inclusive classrooms, high-stakes accountability for teachers and administration, and earlier identification of students with special needs, it is vital that both general and special education teachers know how to write and implement effective individualized education plans (IEPs). In order to learn how to write and implement plans you need to understand the process.
This interactive, step-by-step CD will help you understand the IEP process and then show you how to put this knowledge into practice with the use of:
- Videos: Observe an IEP meeting and a parent-teacher conference, and see exceptional children and the professionals that serve them.
- Interactive Quizzes: Identify meaningful and measurable goals and objectives for exceptional children featured on the CD-ROM.
- Tutorials: Pinpoint a student's Present Level of Performance, and then create IEPs for up to six different students of varying ages and abilities.
- Reflection Activities: Respond to open-ended, reflective assessments on teh entire IEP process.
- IEP Forms: Utilize forms written at a national level that can be customized to correspond to any state or school district.
- A Wealth of Resources: Discover books, journal articles, and web links on a wide variety of education topics related to effective IEPs and the impact of the IDEA Improvement Act of 2004.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material