Developing Family and Community Involvement Skills Through Case Studies and Field Experiences, 1st edition
Published by Pearson (February 19th 2004) - Copyright © 2005
Table of contents
1. The Contemporary American Family.
2. The Family's Role in Education.
3. Understanding Families of Varying Income Levels.
4. Understanding Families from Different Cultures.
5. Understanding Nontraditional Families.
6. Understanding Families of Children with Special Needs.
7. How to Involve Families and Maintain Effective Home–School Partnerships.
Appendix A: Bibliography and Resources.
Appendix B: Suggested Procedures for Teaching and Learning from Case Studies.
Appendix C: General Guidelines for Early Field Experiences.
Appendix D: Summary of IDEA '97 Regulatory Issues.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material