Digital Information Technology Custom Edition for the State of Florida, 1st edition
Published by Pearson (February 24th 2016) - Copyright © 2016
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Digital Information Technology teaches essential computer technology concepts and skills. This text helps students build a concrete understanding of how computers work and how various types of computing devices and accessories are used in school, work, and at home. The text covers objectives of IC3 GS5 and IC3 Spark standards.
Additional features include:
• Keyboarding Essentials.
• Step-by-step procedures for Microsoft® Office 2013.
• End-of-chapter exercises and review material to reinforce important topics.
• Student Web site with bonus activities, cross-curricular group projects, puzzles, and more.
• Chapters covering 21st Century Skills and Career Skills.
• Web Page Development and Computer Programming appendix.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material