Digital Logic Circuit Analysis and Design, 2nd edition
Pearson eText Digital Logic Circuit Analysis and Design -- Instant Access
What's included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Search by keyword or page number
Add notes and highlights
Digital Logic Circuit Analysis and Design presents an authoritative introduction to digital logic analysis and design that helps you see how theory underlies practice.
Table of contents
0. Computers and Digital Systems
1. Number Systems and Digital Codes
2. Logic Circuits and Boolean Algebra
3. Combinational Logic Circuit Design and Analysis
4. Introduction to Sequential Circuits
5. Synchronous Sequential Logic Circuit Analysis and Design
6. Asynchronous Sequential Circuit Analysis and Design
7. Programmable Digital Logic Devices
8. Design of Digital Systems
Appendix A: Verilog Primer
Appendix B: VHDL Primer
Published by Pearson (September 18th 2020) - Copyright © 2021