Digital Marketing, 7th edition
You'll get a bound printed text.
Digital Marketing provides the most comprehensive guide to all aspects of using the Internet, digital media and marketing technology to achieve the goals of integrated multichannel marketing.
This streamlined seventh edition provides comprehensive, practical guidance on how companies can get the most out of digital media and technology to meet their marketing goals. Digital Marketing links marketing theory with practical business experience through case studies from cutting edge companies
such as ASOS, Spotify, Zalando and Zappos, to help students understand digital marketing in the real world. To support this, new ‘Essential Digital Skills’ boxes give students guidance on how to develop key skills they will need in the workplace.
Readers will learn best practice frameworks for developing a digital marketing strategy, plus success
factors for key digital marketing techniques including search marketing, conversion optimisation and
digital communications using social media including Twitter and Facebook.
Table of contents
About the authors
Part 1 Digital marketing fundamentals
1. Introducing digital marketing
2. Online marketplace analysis: micro-environment
3. The digital macro-environment
Part 2 Digital marketing strategy development
4. Digital marketing strategy
5. Digital media and the marketing mix
6. Relationship marketing using digital platforms
Part 3 Digital marketing: implementation and practice
7. Delivering the digital customer experience
8. Campaign planning for digital media
9. Marketing communications using digital media channels
10. Evaluation and improvement of digital channel performance
Published by Pearson (January 28th 2019) - Copyright © 2019