E-commerce 2018, 14th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
For courses in e-commerce.
An in-depth look into the evolving field of e-commerce
E-commerce 2018: business. technology. society provides readers with a deep dive into the field of e-commerce. Authors Laudon and Traver focus on the most important concepts, terms, and empirical data to help give a comprehensive introduction to this constantly changing field. The textbook uses thought-provoking content and relevant references to teach readers about how e-commerce is shifting the global economy. The authors reference big companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Twitter, and more to relate to readers. The 14th Edition features all new or updated opening, closing, and “Insight on” cases. Additionally, a new careers section has been added to the end of each chapter to help readers prepare for corporate, working life.
Table of contents
I. Introduction to E-commerce
1. The Revolution is Just Beginning
2. E-commerce Business Models and Concepts
II. Technology Infrastructure for E-commerce
3. E-commerce Infrastructure: The Internet, Web, and Mobile Platform
4. Building an E-commerce Presence: Websites, Mobile Sites, and Apps
5. E-commerce Security and Payment Systems
III. Business Concepts and Social Ideas
6. E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Concepts
7. Social, Mobile, and Local Marketing
8. Ethical, Social, and Political Issues in E-commerce
IV. E-commerce in Action
9. Online Retail and Services
10. Online Content and Media
11. Social Networks, Auctions, and Portals
12. B2B E-commerce: Supply Chain Management and Collaborative Commerce
Published by Pearson (January 16th 2018) - Copyright © 2019