Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice, 13th edition
Published by Pearson (February 22nd 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Pearson eText Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice -- Instant Access
ISBN-13: 9780136912156Includes: eText (12-month access)
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook that helps you keep learning — no matter where life takes you.
MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab with eText. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice [RENTAL EDITION]
A soft-bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
Foster the intellectual and practical strategies needed to be an effective teacher
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place — even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it.
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Package consists of:
- 0134276698 / 9780134276694 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- Generic
- 0135752809 / 9780135752807 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice
Table of contents
- Educational Psychology: A Foundation for Teaching
- Cognitive Development
- Social, Moral, and Emotional Development
- Student Diversity
- Behavioral and Social Theories of Learning
- Cognitive Theories of Learning
- The Direct Instruction Lesson
- Student-Centered and Constructivist Approaches to Instruction
- Grouping, Differentiation, and Technology
- Motivating Students to Learn
- Effective Learning Environments
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Assessing Student Learning
- Standardized Tests and Accountability
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material