A digital platform that offers help when and where you need it, lets you focus your study time, and provides practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Foster the intellectual and practical strategies needed to be an effective teacher
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place – even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it.
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Table of contents
- Educational Psychology: A Foundation for Teaching
- Cognitive Development
- Social, Moral, and Emotional Development
- Student Diversity
- Behavioral and Social Theories of Learning
- Cognitive Theories of Learning
- The Direct Instruction Lesson
- Student-Centered and Constructivist Approaches to Instruction
- Grouping, Differentiation, and Technology
- Motivating Students to Learn
- Effective Learning Environments
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Assessing Student Learning
- Standardized Tests and Accountability
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (August 22nd 2020) - Copyright © 2021