Published by Pearson (January 4th 2018) - Copyright © 2019
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
Educational Psychology provides comprehensive coverage of the field, showing how classic theory and cutting-edge research can be used to solve everyday teaching problems.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
1. Learning, Teaching, and Educational Psychology
PART I: STUDENTS
2. Cognitive Development
3. The Self, Social, and Moral Development
4. Learner Differences and Learning Needs
5. Language Development, Language Diversity, and Immigrant Education
6. Culture and Diversity
PART II: LEARNING AND MOTIVATION
7. Behavioral Views of Learning
8. Cognitive Views of Learning
9. Complex Cognitive Processes
10. Constructivism and Designing Learning Environments
11. Social Cognitive Views of Learning and Motivation
12. Motivation in Learning and Teaching
PART III: TEACHING AND ASSESSING
13. Managing Learning Environments
14. Teaching Every Student
15. Classroom Assessment, Grading, and Standardized Testing
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material