Elementary Number Theory, 6th edition
Published by Pearson (March 30th 2010) - Copyright © 2011
Elementary Number Theory (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134310053Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Elementary Number Theory, Books a la Carte Edition
ISBN-13: 9780321656407Includes: Loose-Leaf
You'll get loose-leaf, three-hole-punched pages ready to be placed in a binder.
Elementary Number Theory
ISBN-13: 9780321500311Includes: Hardcover
You'll get a bound printed text.
Table of contents
1. The Integers.
2. Integer Representations and Operations.
3. Primes and Greatest Common Divisors.
5. Applications of Congruences.
6. Some Special Congruences.
7. Multiplicative Functions.
9. Primitive Roots.
10. Applications of Primitive Roots and the Order of an Integer.
11. Quadratic Residues.
12. Decimal Fractions and Continued.
13. Some Nonlinear Diophantine Equations.
14. The Gaussian Integers.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material