EMS Safety and Risk Management, 1st edition
Digital book that you can read instantly
EMS Safety and Risk Management (Subscription)
Hardcover, paperback, or loose-leaf
Free deliveryWas$46.65 Now$37.32
EMS Safety and Risk Management
EMS Safety and Risk Management is designed to assist EMS providers in the reduction of line-of-duty injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. For information on teaching and learning resources, please contact your Brady representative.
Teaching and Learning Experience
- Provides a framework for developing programs that will create an appropriate margin of health and safety during the performance of EMS duties.
- Offers students a strong foundation in the areas of safety and health.
This title is also available as part of our Digital Library EMS Management Series, please visit www.bradybooks.com/dl to learn more.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Risk and Safety
- The EMS Safety Officer
- Safety Program Management
- Developing a Safety Program
- Risk Management Process
- Vehicle Driving and Fleet Maintenance
- Scene Operations
- Station, Office, and Facility Safety
- Accident Investigation
- EMS Provider Health and Wellness
Appendix I Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Appendix II Federal Resources
Appendix III Associations
Appendix IV Other Resources
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (October 28th 2014) - Copyright © 2015