EMS Safety and Risk Management, 1st edition
Published by Pearson (October 28th 2014) - Copyright © 2015
EMS Safety and Risk Management (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780133818789Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
EMS Safety and Risk Management
ISBN-13: 9780135024720Includes: Paperback
You'll get a bound printed text.
EMS Safety and Risk Management is designed to assist EMS providers in the reduction of line-of-duty injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. For information on teaching and learning resources, please contact your Brady representative.
Teaching and Learning Experience
- Provides a framework for developing programs that will create an appropriate margin of health and safety during the performance of EMS duties.
- Offers students a strong foundation in the areas of safety and health.
This title is also available as part of our Digital Library EMS Management Series, please visit www.bradybooks.com/dl to learn more.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Risk and Safety
- The EMS Safety Officer
- Safety Program Management
- Developing a Safety Program
- Risk Management Process
- Vehicle Driving and Fleet Maintenance
- Scene Operations
- Station, Office, and Facility Safety
- Accident Investigation
- EMS Provider Health and Wellness
Appendix I Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Appendix II Federal Resources
Appendix III Associations
Appendix IV Other Resources
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material