Free deliveryWas$59.99 Now$47.99
Engineer's Toolkit: A First Course in Engineering
KEY BENEFIT: An introduction to using Visual Basic for engineers. KEY TOPICS: Introduces a disciplined approach to engineering analysis with a five-step problem-solving process. Includes numerous exercises and problems, such as “What if” and “Try It” features. MARKET: For engineers and computer scientists interested in learning Visual BASIC.
Table of contents
1. Is Ethics Relative?
2. Exploring Different Dimensions of Ethics.
3. Ethical Theories.
4. Ethics and Institutions.
5. Models of Professionalism.
6. Loyalty in Engineering.
7. Honesty in Engineering.
8. Responsibility in Engineering.
9. Informed Consent in Engineering.
10. Ethical Engineering and Conflict Resolution.
11. Engineering and the Environment.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (December 21st 1999) - Copyright © 2000